Winter Wonderland


Hello crafty friends, where has this year gone? I can't believe this will be my last blog post of 2016.
So....as the theme for this month's blog challenge is "winter" I just couldn't resist one more Christmas card!


I've combined a die-cut village scene with Marion Emberson's 'Let It Snow' Stamp Set. I embossed the snow scene and the trees with a mixture of  Opaque Bright White, Pastel Glacier Mint and Iced Silver Glitter WOW Embossing Powders.


The stars were embossed with Metallic Silver and the sentiment with British Summer regular powders. I covered a button with Under The Sea Glitter for a final sparkly flourish. 

I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a crafty new year!









Comments

  1. A really pretty wintry card Sarah and I adore that colour of green with the beautiful shades of glitter EP and the button does look like it might have come from under the sea, such a realistic aged effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat, have a lovely Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the dimension on this card. A beautiful scene. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment