Box for Christmas Gift

Hello, crafty friends!
It is time to start Christmas preparation, so I've created a gift box for our monthly challenge. At first I made a simple box out of watercolour paper, size 10*15 cm, 5 cm tall. Then I cut pieces of paper the size of the sides and the lid, stamped with Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad the confetti from Clear Stamp Set Let It Snow (by Marion Emberson) and embossed with WC06 Metallic Platinum embossing powder. I glued them to the box and sprayed with red spray here and there.
Also with this powder I decorated chipboard stars and the frame. To create some embellishments I stamped snowflakes and star from the same stamp set with red pigment ink and covered with WA01 Clear Gloss SF and then fussy cut them. The chipboard sentiment is embossed with two layers of WL01 Bright White powder for enamel look.

Also I created some texture with the stencil and paste. I decorated the box with some lace, die cuts, berries, chipboard, a flower, tiny bell. For the snowy look I applied some white acrylic paint here and there and white texture paste with sand on the edges.
So one box awaits for a gift already!
Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. Wouldn't you just love to receive a gift in this gorgeous box! I love the white with the red accents and all the texture. A beautiful creation Victoria. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning who ever gets it is going to keep it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment