Ultimate Classic Masculine Card


Happy Monday! Nicole here and I am sharing a super simple and neat masculine card. I know lots of card makers have a hard time when it comes to cards for men, so I thought I would share something fun and easy today.

This literally took me about 5 min to create, so you can easily duplicate this. You can also alternate colors to create a set and make it a nice, thank you card gift for everyone. 

I started with a white cardstock cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and stamped the Sexi-Hexi Background Stamp Set with Versamark Ink Pad. Then I used the Clear Gloss Regular embossing powder and heat set the stamped area. Since the stamp set is quite big, you want to put the paper on top of the stamp and rub it to get a clear image, rather than stamping it in a regular way. 

I wanted to create a metallic look so I took out a silver ink pad and rubbed it all over the paper. I loved how it turned out!! I highly recommend giving this technique a try, this is a great way to maximize your ink pads and it's an easiest way to customize the paper with a color you love.


You can see the slick, clean look the layer gives. I simply added a black cardstock as a card base, and cut out 1/2 tall black card strip for the sentiment. For the "Thinking of you" greeting, I used the Express Yourself Stamp Set and heat embossed it with the Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder for a nice pop.

I hope you enjoyed today's card. This heat emboss raised look will give any card a nice umph. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Nicole

Comments

Post a Comment