Wow - Art Decor

 Hi Everyone, Sue here again


I couldn't resist doing another tag this month and thought I would share it with you.  The theme Art Decor inspires a lot of things and after looking on the Internet I have come up with my own version using WOW 'with love' stamps for the sentiment, 'Brocade' for the background and WOW 'bright white embossing powder' to set it all.

 art deco A decorative and architectural style of the period 1925-1940, characterised by geometric designs, bold colours, and the use of plastic and glass.

I first cut out a Tim Holtz alterations tag, then stamped the Brocade onto it with Versamark and heat set with bright white embossing powder.

Then I cut the tag out again on copy paper and took the spellbinder classic circles and cut these out of the tag.  I then put the aperture tag over the embossed tag and inked through with kaleidacolour spectrum inks (again something I haven't used in AGES.....) then took the aperture tag off and added the 3d sentiment.


Hope your world is full of colour this week...Sue

Comments