Art Deco Wall Fan

Hi, Chris here again with this month's theme - Art Deco.

I made a Fan to put onto the wall using some of my craft stash which I had left over from an Art Deco kit. To add interest to the images I inked over the dresses, hats and jewellery with a WoW Embossing Pen and added coloured WoW Powders.

You can re-colour and update any embellishments that you have in your craft stash by adding just a touch of Embossing Powder.
To make the Fan, I stuck 2 A4 sheets of paper together then folded them in a concertina, opened them out and attached a binder at the bottom so that they formed a semi-circle. I then cut the two sides away.

I inked the edges with a WoW Embossing pen and added Process Blue powders. Three triangles of black card were added which I marked with an Embossing Pen at random angles, then embossed them with Metallic Platinum Powder. I then added the two Art Deco altered images to the fan.

Feathers and sparkles were attached, plus a tassle made from coloured twine.

Why not take a look at your craft stash and see how you could alter your old unused embellishments to brighten them up a little and make more of your powders.
Back again next month with more ideas.....

Products used:

Embossing Pen
Process Blue
Opague Pastel Blue
Platinum Metallic
Blue Glitz 

Comments