Merry Merry Christmas

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today with some more Christmas inspiration for you. If you haven't entered our Christmas challenge yet you have just a few more days to do so. You can find all of the details HERE. Remember, you MUST use heat embossing and/or some WOW products to qualify for the prize. 

My card features the new background stamp, Blizzard, and I've heat embossed with Sparkling Snow to create the background. It's so sparkly and shimmery :D  I adhered it to the card base with 3D foam and layered up a little bit of white lace on the front, adhering it with fabric glue. 


Next I used Green Glitz, Metallic Gold Sparkle and the Christmas Tree from the Deck the Halls clear stamp set. I had cut the tree once I had embossed it and adhered it with some 3D mounting foam. 


For the sentiment I used the Metallic Gold Sparkle. The stamp is from the Merry and Bright clear stamp set. This too is adhered with 3D foam so my card has loads of dimension to it. 


To finish off my card I added some white pearls in the top corners and on the sentiment strip.



WOW Products Used: 
Stamps - Merry and Bright, Deck the Halls, Blizzard

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I do hope you're inspired to be a little bit crafty
Sandie
xx

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, I love how you did the background! It is such a classy and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment