Who's in the mood for SNOW?

Well, Summer is over here, and Winter is on it's way. I don't like cold weather, or ice, or snow, but snow is really pretty! I got some new colors of powder and had these Dusty Attic snowflakes and some BoBunny paper and the Suzy West Bodacious Blue glitter is a perfect match! So I used a picture that I took during the snowstorm of 2010 for this layout.

I don't have access to Dusty Attic, but a very special friend *wink* shared some with me! And I am very thankful, it was super thoughtful!!!


I used the Bodacious Blue glitter on half of the snowflakes, then I used Bright Opaque White first then followed a second layer of Neutral Ultra Shimmer glitter. I layered the large ones and small ones in alternating colors. I added a few little pearls and gemstones randomly also.

The colors were absolutely perfect for the BoBunny paper.

I used some ribbon and hemp from Really Reasonable Ribbon, I used a diamond blue and then added the little hemp bow on top with a pin.

As much as I don't like cold weather, I did enjoy playing with these snowflakes! I just prefer the warm and sunny weather of the Summer months!!!

Materials used:
Suzy West Bodacious Blue glitter embossing powder
WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder
WOW Neutral Ultra Shimmer glitter embossing powder

other supplies:
Bo Bunny Snowfall papers
Dusty Attic chipboard "snowflakes"
Zig 2 way glue
Thermoweb pop dots
Kaisercraft pearls and gems

Comments