Jewelery making with WOW! Embossing Powders, Tudorial



Hello Everyone! Today I (Bianca) wan´t to show you how you can use your WOW! Embossing Powders for jewellery making. I made this bracelet and it was really so very easy.


As our challenge theme is monocromatic for this month I deside to use just brown and gold but you can use the empossing powders of  your choice of course.


You will need:
WOW! Embossing Powders of your choice, I use:


embossing stamppad
Staz On Stamppad
old wooden beads
leftovers of clear shrink plastic
leftover of leather string
some wooden sticks from your kitchen

If you are interessted you can finde the tudorial here:






Put your wooden bead on the stick. You can fix them with a little drop of glue. Than rub it gently over your embossing pad.


Put the bead into the jar of WOW! Embossing Powders. You must not be afraid, the powders will just stick on the bead and nothing from your sticky embossing pad will stick into the powders!


If you are shure the bead is covered with powders everywere you wish you can start to heat emboss it. You can also use beads made of plastic but some of them don´t treat the heat so always try to heat emposse one bead befor preparing all others if you use plastic beads!


I have heat embossed all my beads and embellish the bracelet with small shrink plastic embelishments. I think it looks really good.

Hope you like my idea.

Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. What a great technique! I love the vintage feel these colours and this technique gives your bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to pep up some beads - lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to customise your jewelery Bianca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bianca, I just sat here and made one, it looks great. (Shabby shick)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment