Dreamer!

Hi Bloggers, Rachel here again with my project for this months Monochromatic Challenge.

I love the pearlescent powders but wasn't sure what I wanted to create with them until I saw an article by Louise Nelson in Scrap 365 magazine using tranparencies. I loved her ideas so here is my offering using a similar layout to one of hers.


I only used Silver Pearl Embossing Powder but as you can see the effect changes dependant on the colour of ink or card used, shown on the heat resistant acetate and the stamped dandelions.






Although I edited the photo's of my 'far away' son so that they were soft images I tried to keep the look a little more masculine by doodling borders - I don't think it's too feminine, is it?!

The products I've used are: Silver Pearl Embossing Powder
                                            Brocade - Clear Stamp
                                            Make A Wish - ME Clear Stamp

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and don't forget to keep popping back to see what our other fabulous design team members have been up to.

Rachel x

Comments

  1. Loving the dreamy effect in the photos, and great showcase for the pearlescent powder properties :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment