You Love the Outdoors Wow Layout

Happy Monday Everyone!
I'm getting off to a late start after fighting off a migraine but it's super sunny and beautiful here in So Cal so I'm going to share my layout and then head out into the sunshine!!

Today I have a layout to share which uses both the Wow! stamps and powder.


This is my sweet nephew who just LOVES being outside in the dirt!
I used the "Is it a bird?" and "Gratitude" stamp sets and the Regular Earthtone Honey powder.
The title is cut on my Silhouette and then I embossed them with the honey embossing powder.
It's an easy way to tint a title and gives it some texture and shine.
If you haven't played with your powders and stamps in a while, break them out and have a fun play day!

I hope you are all having a fantastic summer!!
xo
amy

Comments