Wishing Well


I am so blessed to have the best sister in the world! I found this picture of us sitting on a Wishing Well, when we were little, and decided it was time to be scrapped!
I added the Houndstooth embossing to my doily using a Crafter's Workshop Stencil. I sprinkled Wow Suzy West Earthtone Paprika over most of the circle, and finished up the rest with the Earthtone Honey. Then I added just a little Sierra Sunrise across the whole thing to give it a little glimmer.
I made a dimensional Wishing Well to embellish my page. I stamped the bricks and embossed them with Wow Opaque Bright White. I further embellished it with die cut flowers and vines. The bottom of the well is open to accomodate an envelope, that stores my hidden journaling.
DCWV Playtime Stack
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies
Mega Tea Party Doily
Cuties 2
Anastasia Border
Flourish Leaf Strip
May Arts Ribbon: Satin/Grosgrain Double Band
Crafter's Workshop Template
Penny Black Stamp: Brick Wall
American Crafts Thickers
Want2Scrap Pearls

Comments