WHY GLITTER....

When you can Emboss....
Why not make some wall art for your home. Here I've taken a 20" x 8" canvas and randomly covered it with Versamark, you can cover completely if you want, but if you'd like it to look a bit more textured then miss bits on purpose. Then sprinkle with (one of my favourite's)  WOW Neutral Ultra Shimmer and heat set.
Next punch out a gazillion small butterflies.... I used the Martha Stewart Double Punch, it's approximately 1". I then decided to emboss a few random butterflies with the same Neutral Ultra Shimmer.
Having already cut out 3 hearts, I then glued the butterflies to the heart.
Fill all three hearts.
Then attach them on foam pads to the canvas. TA DA.....
Hugs
Marion xx

Comments

  1. Makes me all dreamy. Lovely colours together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marion - really pretty and understated. Getting to know your style now and I certainly know which is your favourite embossing glitter xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment