Make your own Washi Tape with Wow Embossing Powders

 You can make your own Washi Tape with a little bit of tissue paper and ICraft sheets from Therm O Web and make as much "Custom" Washi Tape that you desire.

Step 1:  Stamp and emboss desired image on a piece of tissue paper.



 Step 2:  Cut you ICraft sheet to a desired size, I went with 3/4" and then peeled off one side and stuck the tissue paper to ones side and when you are ready to use your tape you tear off your piece and then the backing and stick to your project.  Easy



 Here are a couple of examples that I made. 




Here is a close up of the Layout I created using the Brocade stamp set with the cable car red embossing powder.  I am so excited to make some more.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today make sure you come back tomorrow for even more inspiration.


Comments