Make It Bright and Colorful

Hey there WOW fans, Tanisha here with a layout featuring a picture of my sweetie and I from a few years ago. When I came across this photo, I knew I wanted to scrap it, but I needed bright colors to help it pop.  That's where WOW's Suzy West's Embossing Powders in Cable Car Red and California Sunshine come in. (Pretty appropriate colors since this photo was taken in the San Diego Zoo) 

 I used them along with a chicken wire mask to create a colorful background so that the photo didn't get lost on the white paper.


 I don't know about you, but I don't think a layout s complete without a little bling.  That's where embossing glitters come in pretty darn handy!

I used WOW's Black Glint Embossing Powder with a stamp from WOW's "Is It A Bird?" set to create the tag here.  I inked the white flowers and then coated them with WOW's Neutral Ultra Shimmer.

I Used the heart border from the "Gratitude" stamp set and WOW's Clear Gloss Ultra High to add embossed heart borders to the layout.


WOW Supplies:
Gratitude Stamp Set
Is It A Bird? Stamp Side
WOW Black Glint Embossing Powder
WOW Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder
WOW Clear Gloss Ultra High
Suzy West Cable Car Red
Suzy West California Sunshine

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Tanisha

Comments