Girftbox for a baby girl


Who sayed you can´t do something baby like with embossing powders??? 
You see it´s possible! I have create a pyramid giftbox for money gifts.

Materials:
WOW! Embossing Glitter in - Neutral Ultra Shimmer regular WS02
WOW! Flock in - Cloude White WT07
WOW! Clearstampsets: Child´s Play and Gratitude


I have used the flock tougether with PVA glue. First I wrote the lines with glue. After drying it for about 10 Minutes I sprinkled it with the white flocks and leave it dry over night.


The end result will make a realy fab fluffy and cosy effect. I love it!


Comments

  1. Fabulous little gift box Bianca - love the way you've repeated the hearts border to make the full patterned side, and the trick of leaving the PVA to dry for 10 mins before adding the flock is a brilliant top tip :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby box- I love it! One of my friends is due any day with a little girl and this would make a perfect keepsake for her... It could even be personalised with the babies name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment