Embossed Resin by Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior here today to share a couple of cards that I have made using fabulous WOW Embossing Powder products. 

I have been having fun with embossing Resin Embellishments and Charms lately.


P.S. I Love you was created using some fabulous Coredinations Cardstock and Handmade Halo Resin Heart & Cupid Charm.


The fabulous heart has been embossed with Whirly Pop Suzy West WOW Embossing Powder. I just dipped the top of the heart lightly into my embossing ink then sprinkle, tap, heat. Simple! Originally I was a little scared to try this as the Resin can melt too obviously but so far so good!


This next fabulous card is again used with a tonne of different colour Coredination Cardstocks and some tulle. 


All the flowers were handmade using various dies with the Coredinations Cardstock and then some had the edges embossed. Here you can see the Green leaves that were distressed using Suzy West Gummi Bear Green WOW Embossing Powder. Also nestled underneath the flower cluster, is a fabulous charm setting that I have filled with Ultra High Gold Rich WOW Embossing Powder and then topped off with a Resin flower while the Gold was still hot so it stuck without the need for glue.


The little flags have been stamped with WOW Gratitude Stamp & the Handmade Halo Resin Bird has been coated with Gesso and ink, then embossed with Pastel Blue WOW Embossing Powder. I topped off the bird with some Blue Glimmer Glam that seeped into the cracks and helped make the details pop.


The doily underneath the cluster of flowers was also distressed using Pastel Blue, Cotton Candy & Bay Area Blue WOW Embossing Powders. Mixing colours is so much fun! If you haven't tried it before, I definately recommend giving it ago and with various shades of the same colour, is a great way to play it safe.


Lastly the card got a bit more distressing around the edges with Suzy West Earthtone Nutmeg WOW Embossing Powder

Well that is it from me today, I hope everyone at CHA remembers to come visit the fabulous WOW Booth 1017!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xx

Comments