Christmas Tag by Jamie Cripps



Good Afternoon!  Jamie here with you today with a quick Christmas Tag!

I stamped my background cardstock with the French Music Stamp Set with Ice Spruce Distress ink and then blended in Spun Sugar.  I tore the edge and then dipped it in Bundled Sage Distress ink then stamped the tree from the Deck the Hall Stamp set with black ink. 

Once I had the background set, I used the WOW embossing pen 
to color the white areas of the star.


I covered the star with Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing 
Powder and poured the unused powder back into the container.


Then I used a heat gun to set the powder.


The star now has an amazing sparkle!


WOW Supplies:
Earthtone Olive Regular Embossing Powder
Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter
Deck the Halls Stamp Set by Suzy West
French Music Stamp Set by Suzy West
WOW Embossing Pen

Other:
Distress Embossing Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Spun Sugar, Iced Spruce, Bundled Sage Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Kettle Ink (Clearsnap)
Huey's Mask (Studio Calico)
Tag (Avery)
Maraschino Twine (The Twinery)
Red Velvet Ribbon (May Arts)




Comments