Fun with foils

Hi there,
Nikki again.
This time I have been playing with the WOW range of foils and a mini card (I really am enjoying making lots of mini cards at the moment).....
 The background was created using some double sided tape. - Place the double sided tape on the card, peel of the paper and add the foils.The detail in the corner (the 3 little red dots), is done the same way - only this time I used foam dots.
 To create the cameo, I stamped the image using clear ink and bonding powder.
When the bonding powder was heat set I added the foil and then reheated the area with a heat gun.
When you take off the foil sheet the image will be foiled.
It's a fun technique and the foils add that element of luxury to your cards.
Give it a go and let us know how you get on.

You will find the items that I used over on the WOW website here...

The shopping list is
WOW red foil
WOW gold foil
WOW green foil
Bonding powder
Stamp sets

If you want see some more of my ideas, pop on over to my blog. You will find it here.


Nikki x

Comments

  1. Nikki, what a fab idea to use just foils for you project. I always used them with embossing powders ore colours but this looks great too. I have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment