Dream the Journey with WOW

 Hello, my dear WOW friends! Irit is here again  with my new and fancy page.
This time I concentrated in covering bare chipboards with our gorgeous embossing powders and also tried some new coverage technique using Pumice paste.
Here is a page I  made

 I got this huge  A2Z Scraplets street lamp and I decided  to create " around it". Products used are Creative Imaginations papers and die cuts . The central circle was this A2Z chipboard , the inside left from the Butterfly frame I used a couple of month ago, covered with CI paper, but then I made my stickers wall, colored with some Clearsnap Yellow mist and some masking (not much seen) with Clearsnap green inks. The masks are from Tando Creative.
The title chipboards  and the corner were covered with Susy West Sierra Sunrise embossing powders and then inked around with some brown- reddish ink.


The lamp was  my first ever use of Pumice paste and I just let it dry, covered with some brown ink, added some  Wow  Metallic  Copper  Regular embossing powder and a bit of this Sierra Sunrise and heat embossed it all. Then I actually rubbed a few areas of it for this vintage look. The upper part was covered with the same Sierra Sunrise and the light inside was 3d Glossy Accents with a bit of pink mist and the same Sierra Sunrise powder and heat embossed while it was wet.

As you can see we can use WOW embossing powders on all kinds of pastes and still have this fancy and shiny look .
See you next month with more Wow inspiration
Irit

Comments

Post a Comment