Book of me in Wow

Hi everyone!
Benedicte here! I'm glad to show you this Book of me mini album. It's just a kind of copybook made with kraft papers that I'll fill in all along the year. Here are the cover and the first pages. For the cover, I used the leaves from the Gratitude stamps board that I embossed with some Olive powder.For the following page, I embossed a part of the Gratitude board with some "Whirly pop" powder : I think it really gives contrast to the white doilie.








Finally, for the third double page, I embossed the Gratitude board with the "Sierra Sunrise" powder : I love the glittering effects :) On the other page, I embossed the flower background set with some Olive powder.












I hope you'll get inspiration from this mini, and that you'll want to make your own to tell about yourself thanks to your photos and stories.
Talk to you soon on Wow blog!

Comments